Updated: Feb 8
The Verulam Writers President’s Competition 2021
The theme for this year’s competition is: 'Fairytale'
Rules and Information:
· Entries must be no longer than 1,000 words, but can be shorter.
· Each entry must be accompanied by a suitably awful pseudonym, to be judged by popular vote on adjudication night.
· Judges will not know the names of the authors, so your pseudonym should be on the entry, and your real name should be on the accompanying email. Your real name should not appear anywhere on the entry.
· Entries should be emailed to email@example.com.
· The closing date for the competition is 3rd February 2021.
· Adjudication by the president of Verulam Writers, John Spencer, and last year’s winner, Sam Ellis, will take place on 3rd March 2021.
· Entry is free.